A mobility solution designed for the Senior living market.
Better patient outcomes.
Improved CMI/ADL scores.
Increased staff retention and engagement.
- Flexible Device Solutions
- The choice is yours. Choose from iconic or economic packages for iOS or Android tablets and smartphones.
- Premium Support
- Dedicated 800 support line 24/7 with superb technical assistance and client care.
- $0 Upfront Device Cost or Sales Tax
- We keep it simple — just one low monthly charge.
- Refresh Cycle
- We make it easy to stay current with technology with our two-year refresh cycle.
- Streamlined Provisioning & Delivery Management
- Initial device provisioning and delivery is available within 5-7 business days.
- Extended Warranty & Insurance*
- Accidents happen. Warranties and insurance cover basic repairs (including cracked screens), lost or stolen devices, catastrophic damage and water damage.
- CodeRed HIPAA/HITECH Compliancy Tool*
- CodeRed’s Data Breach Discovery uncovers improperly stored sensitive data that could result in data breaches and HIPAA violations.
* Additional charges may apply.
A web-based, virtual desktop solution unlike any other within the Senior Living market.
- HIPAA/HITECH compliant.
- Microsoft Office suite with collaborative email, calendars, etc.
- Client ‘branded’ platform which provides user access to client-specific hosted applications.
- Ability to host any database or other server-based or cloud-based application.
- Shared folder and file access based on user security.
- Faster than any competitor platform.
- More cost effective than any competitor platform.
A quick, responsive and low-cost device monitoring solution that provides unmatched IT performance for users.
- IT Help Desk provides immediate support for all users, 24/7/365.
- Support calls answered in 40 seconds or less.
- Email support requests responded to immediately.
- Predictive intelligence to identify and resolve issues automatically.
- Proactive monitoring of all devices, ISP circuits, WLAN & LAN equipment.
- On-site support within 2 to 4 business hours.
- Manages patches and updates for operating, antivirus, malware, and encryption systems.
An industry specific HIPAA/HITECH compliancy solution tailored to Senior Living needs.
- Security Risk Assessment
- The CodeRed Security Risk Assessment (SRA) is an annual, comprehensive assessment designed to identify your organization’s potential vulnerabilities. Compliant with Federal guidelines, the detailed assessment includes an analysis of current security measures and identifies potential threats and their impacts.. The assessment report and remediation recommendations will serve as the prevailing data for the quarterly SRA review with the HIPAA certified CodeRed team.
- Awareness and Training
- The CodeRed Awareness and Training Program solution delivers a detailed training program to meets Federal requirements, complete with a comprehensive system to warehouse, deliver, and implement training that can be consumed in an instructor led environment or virtual online environment from any device.
- Device-based Compliancy auditing
- The CodeRed iScan solution will provide you with the tools needed to comply with the HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules. CodeRed iScan was developed by subject matter experts who are highly knowledgeable in HIPAA security and privacy rules, computer and network security, and security training.